Occupation: Solution Architects
• 3 years of experience leading technology-powered products in a product manager or other product leader role
• Demonstratable work experience in helping product leaders to create an environment conducive to supporting empowered product teams delivering great results
• Experience in helping product leaders and senior leaders align priorities to the overall business goals and product strategies
• Proven experience in building relationships with senior leaders across the organization to influence and inspire change
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
• Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family, and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
• Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
• Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
• 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
• Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more