Occupation: Administrative Services Managers
Nature of work
The successful candidate will be working with a prestigious and dynamic US-based business consulting company, specializing in providing strategic guidance to high-profile clients.
We are currently seeking for a seasoned Senior Executive Assistant to support the Founder/CEO.
This remote, part-time position (15-20 hours per week) offers the opportunity to play an integral role
in managing the CEO's day-to-day responsibilities for the long term. If you thrive in a high-performance, fast-paced environment, a fluent English speaker, and have a solid track record of supporting CEO-level executives, we invite you to apply.
What we are looking for?
Senior (C-Level) Executive Assistant
We are looking for a Senior Level Executive Assistant to the CEO. Ideally has worked in a business
consulting industry and has background in finance.
Part - time 15-20 hours per week (permanent)
Remote job (United States)
Salary range: $8 - $12 (depending on experience/skills)
Eastern or Central time zone
The successful candidate for this position will possess:
- Maturity: A mature and professional perspective.
- Experience: Solid experience as a Senior Executive Assistant of at least 15 years, supporting C-level executives
- Self-Sufficiency: Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and take the initiative to get the job done, while communicating proactively.
- Attention to Detail: High level of accuracy, punctuality and attention to detail, focused on quality results.
- Communication Skills: Fluent in English (without accent) written and verbal communication skills to interact effectively with CEO/Board member/Chairman, etc., both via email and during meetings.
- Technical Requirements: Strong competency with all Microsoft Outlook components (Calendar, Email, Contact Database) and Office Suite modules (Word and Excel). Must possess up-to-date technology equipment.
- Availability: Must be available for a commitment of sufficient time and energy to be part of a team. Hours are flexible – 15-20 hours/week and location is virtual.
- Calendar Management: Efficiently manage and organize the CEO's calendar, scheduling meetings, appointments, and video/conference calls with precision and professionalism.
- Email Management: Monitor, prioritize, and respond to emails on behalf of the CEO, ensuring prompt and appropriate responses.
- Contact Database Updates: Ensure our contact database remains up-to-date and well-organized.
- Communication: Act as a liaison between the CEO and prospects, clients, and other business associates - conveying messages and maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor. Be the “Voice of the CEO.”
- Prioritization: Proactively identify and prioritize, ensuring the CEO's time is used efficiently.
- Administration Management: Making and updating meeting notes, managing the administration, and having weekly meetings with the CEO to give her status updates and discuss administrative matters.
What we offer?
· Remote work
· Agile and collaborative work culture
· Good compensation
· Challenging projects
· Skilled and friendly colleagues
If you are a seasoned professional who enjoys being the right-hand to the CEO and operates well in a
high-performance, fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, this might be a fit for you.
Thank you for your interest in applying to Bamboo Works!
Due to the huge volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be considered for an interview. If you qualify for the initial screening, you will receive an invitation from us within 5 days.